Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend recap.

Hows it goin guys?? Hope you all had a good weekend, mine was a little disappointing, for petty reasons that you are about to read about.
Let's start at Friday. I got my new IPhone! It's pretty sweet so far and I feel so elite with it. Lol not really but it is cool. So I also went to the bar on Friday with Lea and she made some comment about me being a dick to her the last month or so and it being undeserved. So on the way home I said you really don't know why I hate you you? She said no and than I pretty much let her have it. I told her that she replaced the words dumb and stupid with gay and it was fucked up cause it started after I told her. I told her it was like she was stabbing me every time she said it ( dramatic, I know) she apologized with some half ass sorry and I kept going an told her that she was one of 2 people I felt comfortable enough to tell and she has no regard for how I felt when she said that shit. She also denied saying fag and faggot ever... Then we started talking about how depressed I have been lately and how shitty lifes been. And she proceeded to tell me my life isn't that bad, and blah blah cause she knows what it's like to lie for years to everyone. Moral of the story is she apologized and I still came out of the situation pissed off.
Saturday--- my college team got their asses kicked. Not even close. For some reason I get pissed off when my teams lose but I get over it fast. Than me and Lea had a birthday party to stop at so we went and I tried to buy the birthday girl a drink but got told no cause she already had to much, Lea's response "that's gay". Awesome.
I know I shouldn't expect much from some people but it was less than 24 hours since our last talk.
Today was fun. Went and played some tennis with a couple friends and I got a really old dryer from my grandparents, but it works which is all that matters since mine took a shit a couple months ago. Good bye laundry mat. But today my Broncos got their asses kicked as well, Im gonna have to pick new teams or stop being so loyal.....I'll just stick with them and see if they can pull it out next week. I wish I had some interesting hook up story for you but I don't. Lol I wish so that you had something to read and I'd have someone to hookup with. Thanks for the emails guys I really get alot out of them and they make my day a little better. I actually got 2 of them within 8 minutes last night, my phone was blowing up. And as promised TB I read your blog in about an hour tonight. It was really good. I guess that's it everyone so have a good week. (even though I plan on writing tomorrow)
Here is my "new" 30 year old dryer.

3 comments:

  1. Dang! That's only 30 years old? By the design, it looks like the one from the 60s which I grew up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my college team beat down on a team from the midwest... maybe it was yours? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @robert I have no idea how old it is that was just a guess. It could very well be from the 60's but it still works so I'm good with it.

    @thatguy based on where you said your from, if your team is from the same state then, no. lol. My teams ass beating was much much worse

    ReplyDelete