Monday, October 3, 2011

U

So awhile ago I said I would talk about my attraction to U. Sorry if it gets confusing I don't know what the hell I was thinking using U as nickname but here we go.
I met U about 3 years ago at a work/charity BBQ I was in charge of. We had volleyball and basketball tournaments and U is my boss' cousin and was supposed to play on his team. Well my boss didn't show up so I volunteered to replace him and play with U and one of my other friends/boss for some 3 on 3. We ended up getting 3rd because I suck ass at bball. Anyway move on to volleyball and we kicked ass.haha. The first time I saw U I thought he was fuckin hot, and was glad that my boss didn't show. Anyway a few months later he ended up coming to a party at my friends house and he was trying to get in this girls pants so they were playing strip pong so I had to try very hard to make it obvious that I was checking him out shirtless, which by the way was very difficult. We ended up hanging out randomly in groups of friends for about a year during which I just thought he was hot. I ended up playing volleyball with his cousin/my boss on a summer league and U's parents were on the team also. Weird but they are fucking legit at volleyball and we did good throughout the season. U ended up hanging out with us alot seeing as how he was related to half my team. Through volleyball (which was at a bar.ha) and drinking after we ended up hanging out and we had some other academic similarities that we would talk about. And he is also the only other person I know who is somewhat passionate about politics, I love politics by the way. So through all this we became good friends and I started to like him more than just thinking he was hot. This past summer I jumped ship and joined his volleyball team so we would hang out weekly and I would seriously get a little depressed when he wouldn't hang out after the games cause he was a main reason I went. Lame ass I know.
Anyway after our all day tournament we decided to get pretty wasted, pretty early. I told him I was gonna stay at his place cause I wasn't driving and we were joking around all day about who was gonna be big spoon. He ended up pissing his girlfriend off (yah he has a gf). And so he started to walk home and I had to get all his shit and mine and go out to the parking lot. His gf had to drive us home so I went and got in the front, U was in the back laying down. One of the things U forgot at the bar was his cowboy hat. I decided to wear it obviously, and when I got in the car he sent me a text and said that it looked sexy on me. I would usually just laugh it off cause I'm always worried if I play gay back that it will make people think twice. However I was drunk and pretty much in love with this guy so sent him a text back and said that I was wearing it just for him. Then he told me to get in the back seat.lol. I didn't. When we got back to his place his girlfriend was still a little pissed so she pretty much left right away. U stripped down to his boxers right away which I enjoyed as he has a nice swimmers cut body, and I wasn't concerned about not looking. he then told me his dick was falling out the front but I missed it. damnit.It was bed time so we walked down the hall towards the bedrooms when U stopped to give me options where I could pass out. They were as follows: the couch in the basement, the pink 70's couch in the living room, in the spare room on the futon, or in his bed if I wanted to that would be ok with him. I am shy so I picked futon and went to pass out alone. I was laying there just thinking about everything when I heard a crash which was U rolling onto the floor.lol. I kept thinking and got up with the intention of going into his room and telling him that I was gay. I got up, and walked to the bathroom, where I pissed and talked myself out of it. I walked back by his room and he was laying on the floor so I asked him if he was ok and he said ya and told me to go lay with him. I can only say no so many times.lol. So I went and layed on the floor with him and he covered my up in the same blanket as him. There was no spooning or touching but just being that close to him and his breathing was comforting and relaxing. Then I went to sleep hoping I would wake up with his arms around me and of course that didn't happen. The next day he apparently had very little memory of even pissing his gf off....sigh

Anyway about 2 weeks later I came out to him and I think I was expecting him to profess his love to me or something. As we all know that didn't happen and he gave me some good advice and told me if I ever wanted to go hangout in more liberal parts of town he would be down but I have tried to invite with no response...I'd like to think is so in love with me and doesn't want to accept it that he can't talk to me. haha.
anyway this is a way long post and I am starting to get over U, I guess its easy when he is acting like a douche.
later dudes

have you guys seen this video its pretty funny.

3 comments:

  1. good to hear he wasn't freaked out with the coming out, always tough to wonder what they're actually thinking.

    man that video is really funny hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, great video - good post too sounds like U might of been a little curious when he was drunk....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get a gold star for coming out to U. (The sentence has a strange ring to it. LOL!)

    You took a chance, and you received a good response. Hang out with U some more. You have a good time with him, so why not? Yes, the girlfriend is an indication that he is straight, but there are a lot of guys who are in various states of being bi, so you may be able to take things to a new level if he is so inclined.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete