Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I hate my back.

I can usually handle pain pretty well. Not that experienced much of it as I have never needed stitches or gone to the dr for a broken bone. Once I was completely wasted and got into a wrestling match with a friend and got flipped off the bed and broke my toe. But according to my mom (a nurse) there's not much that can be done for a broken big toe so I just limped around for a while. It's been about 2 years since and I still can't bend it all the way. Anyway back to pain. I can usually man up and deal with it but this is different. I am currently on day 2 of a back spasm. And besides whiney comments every 30 minutes I was dealing just fine. No troubles walking or sitting or lifting. Than an hour ago some douche pulled on my arm which jerked my back around. I immediately wanted to vomit. I never want to cry when I get hurt, just puke. I'm weird. Once I got home I fell on my bed and couldn't move. It hurts to breath. It took me 10 minutes to get up to get some pain killers. ( this is me whining. Lol). My night is over and I'm laying in bed watching Netflix on my iPhone and blogging. I'm supposed to go take a hot shower and stretch shit out but it's a long ten feet to the bathroom.....
Guess I better try.
Thanks for sharing in my agony. Lol just tell me stop whining in the comments.
Night.



Ps. RIP Steve Jobs :(

1 comment:

  1. in high school I was drunk with some friends and thought it would be a good idea to toe-punt a steel garbage can.... ya it didn't go anywhere but my toe did lol. broken as well (walked around on it all night didn't help) really hung over next morning my mom brought me to doctors and he gave me crutches for a few days. I forget what I gave him for my excuse but I just told my mom straight up haha she shook her head

    anyways hope your back gets better soon

    ReplyDelete