Monday, October 17, 2011

Fuck you Sunday Funday

I think I am going to curb my drinking for a bit. I have become "that guy" who can't stop and ends up blacking out. But it's not like I black out 5 minutes before I pass out for the night. Nope. I still have usually 3 or 4 hours left in me. And it sucks not knowing what an ass I made if myself for a few hours. Not to mention the fact that drunk me wants to come out to any and everyone. Last night I wanted to come out to my bosses stepson. Idk if I did but I hope not. I don't think an openly gay bartender would go over well where I work.
I seriously don't even remember paying my tab going to get food or going home. Also I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk as I sit here at work. Fuck. I hope my boss stays away for a while.
Hope you guys have a better Monday than I am.

3 comments:

  1. Coming out while drunk is not a good idea for many reasons. Your inhibitions are lower, so it is easier, but I don't think you need to take a shot before "making the announcement." You have already started the coming out process, and as time passes, it will get easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does and openly drunk bartender go over very well either?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta agree with Robert, mostly from personal experience. From personal experience, I know it can be not so bad sometimes, but there are definitely things you won't ever remember though you can tell that people you've been around may have seen something you wouldn't want them to.. if that makes any sense.

    ...i wrote you an email a while back, ever get it?

    ReplyDelete