Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tight pants

Just a quick post, I'm at my local holein the wall farmers bar. And because my dryer is out of commission I have only 1 pair of jeans. When I bought them they were straight legged, and after washing them they became my emo jeans I try not to wear. Lol. I alwayys feel out of place here but add in jeans so tight my balls hurt and I stick out.lol good thing this place is empty....also Pitt is kicking the shit out of Southern Florida, I hope they enjoyed being in the top 25. That's all. I can't wait to get home and let my junk breath.lol

3 comments:

  1. No shit.lol thank god for athletic shorts. #1 for letting my shit breathe and 2 for being much easier to reach my hands into than emo jeans.......you know what I'm about to do, good night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, man. I enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete