Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hola

The first post seems to be a place for introductions so here it goes. I guess I'm doing this because I have stuff that I need to get off my chest, not that I think anything I say is important enough for anyone to care, I'm just looking for an outlet.
I am 23 and live in the mid-west region of the US.I lead an extremely boring and mundane life and I also happen to be gay, not that its a giant deal these days but it is to me right now. As you can probably tell I am in the closet and try very hard to fly under the radar and not get noticed for fear of someone realizing I'm gay. I have only told 2 friends about the real me, and only 1 of them is anywhere close to supportive.
Like I said I'm not doing this because what I say is so important that everyone needs to read it its just a place for me to get my thoughts externalized and if someone reads and wants to comment then the feedback would be awesome. That's all I have for now, I'll have to gather my thoughts on how to go about blogging, as I have never done it before. So soon there should be another post.
Thanks to all 0 of you that are reading this now.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment