Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hey guys hope everyone is able to spend today with you families and loved ones. I am at my parents house in the middle of nowhere and couldn't be happier. I got off work early enough last night that I made it here intone to open presents with my family. A couple years ago we had a blizzard on Christmas eve an I was trapped out of town for 3 days. Worst Christmas ever.
Later today we are going to my Grandmas to have extended family Christmas which should be pretty fun.
So far this has been the best Christmas in awhile. And not because I got good stuff but because I got my family good stuff and I like when I am able to give something to them.
On a gay note last night my brothers were arguing and one of them called the other a fag, right away my mom yelled at him and told him to watch his mouth. Which I thought was pretty cool because I have never heard her get mad for anyone using that word. Now I just need to make it through this week when I get asked 77487437 times if I have a girlfriend and why not. And my mom has been in a kick about me getting married lately..... But it shouldn't be to bad. I'll just hang out with my little cousins, they have less expectations. Haha.
Anyway regardless of what you guys are up to today and whether you celebrate Christmas or not I hope you get to enjoy your day and time with your family.
Thanks and have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope 2012 brings you lots of success and accomplishments

    ReplyDelete