Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog vomit

This post is just a few random thoughts I have in my head today so please bear with me.
1st off I have to get my wisdom teeth "extracted" on Thursday. They are growing in at a forward slant and smashing into my other teeth which is causing some insane pressure in my mouth. I am really fine with all of this my only issue is that my mom is coming to take me to the dentist, yes I am still slightly a mommies boy, and I hear that people say some pretty ridiculous things when they wake up from being gassed for surgery. I just don't want my subconscious to get the best of me when I am high and just blurt out to my mom that I am gay....not really how I would like this conversation to happen. I am probably just being paranoid but hey what's new there.
Next up. Tonight Lea was watching teen mom and was in the room and we started arguing about parenting styles, as you can imagine there is some room for improvement from some of the people on the show. Apparently I would be to honest of a parent when letting them know they have made mistakes. Lea said "I am glad you will never have kids". She didn't say it in a mean way it's just the fact that she thinks gay guys can't have kids that git to me Obviously there are some differences in getting is we get them, like lack of ovaries, but it happens. And it will happen for me, I will have kids and me and my husband will be damn good parents. I'm not a huge fan of kids now but I know 117% that I want kids when I am ready.
And lastly sorry if I seem to whine on here. I have acquaintances on Facebook who constantly bitch about petty things and it irks the hell out of me. So I want to apologize if I portray myself in that way. I just come here to get out what I can't to anyone else. Blogger has become one of the best things in my life right now. I am able to get stuff off of my chest and I love the feedback. I check it regularly to see if any of they guys I follow have posted because I feel some weird similarities to them. I have never met any of them in person. But when I read what they have I feel less alone.
So thanks again to whoever reads this.
Peace out and the next time I write I will be down 4 teeth, but just because I'm in the Midwest doesn't mean they will be front ones.

This is what I want to have

2 comments:

  1. No need to feel guilty about what you blog about. Remember, when it all comes down to it this blog is for you. You don't owe the readers anything, do whatever you find helps you.

    If you haven't seen it already, try searching for "David after dentist" on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely don't owe the readers anything. Readers want to see honesty in blogs..well at least I do. I'm sure I'll vent on mine sometime. Keep writing what you want, its your blog.

    ReplyDelete