Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Set ups

What's up???? I just wanted to talk about something that has happened alot recently. I am a manager at my job and am only 23 which means I supervise quite a few people that are older than me. There is one lady who keeps trying to set me up with her daughter. Her daughter doesn't seem like a bad person but I am obviously not attracted to her. I just laugh off the suggestion and tell her I am not dating her daughter. Her daughter recently got a job really close to where we work and is in there all the time. I always here comments from people that know about how good she thinks I look. Lol. And that she likes me. She tries to flirt with me and I do my best to just let it fade out. I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone but at the same time I don't want the weird situations.
Then there is another girl a few years younger than me who is trying to we me up with her friend. Have never met the friend but she has seen me before while at my job and told her friend to set us up. The girl I work with has tried to show me pictures and stuff but I just laugh I off. I am glad I come off as straight but I really wish people would let me be me and keeps private life mine.
On a better note the other day at work I saw this hot guy wondering around my store. Than a little later I backed up into him on accident an he smiled and said "a little butt bump never hurt anyone". I was in a hurry and had to walk away but I was smiling. Haha. No that I would have made a move but if he would have said something I would have been ok with it even if I was at work.
That's all for now. Peace out and hope everyone is doing ok.

1 comment:

  1. It is perfectly okay to say "I don't date coworkers or friends/family of coworkers."

    ReplyDelete