Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Anyone there? I hope so because this song needs listened to.

It's been awhile to say the least. This post is going to be kind of short and yet still manage to go 20 different ways.

 -Everything is pretty mediocre on my end. Still single, still too afraid to talk with dudes.

-I have gotten over the whining (which is what I felt was all I was doing here) and accepted that nothing is going to change until I grow a pair and takes steps. Once I do that and shit is still sucky then I will complain because I did what I could.

-I'm late to the party with this one but DOMA and PROP 8 are dead!!!!!!! Super pumped about that, I sat at work on SCOTUSblog on my phone waiting for the ruling. I have kind of decided to give -Nebraska a couple years to let me get married and if it looks to distant of a law then I would move eventually, probably to the north east.

-Random story that made me super happy but I was watching Catfish last night on MTV with my brother and it was about 1 dude getting catfished by some other asshole dude. Based on past comments I was expecting him to constantly drop the F-bomb and make fun of them but he didn't. Not once. Maybe he's growing up, or has developed gaydar and doesn't want to offend me.

-I have to go take a nap now, I worked early this morning and have to back tonight so I can have off the 4th. I hate my job.

-Here is an awesome song:



Finally have a safe and fun 4th. This country was founded on the principles of freedom, happiness and equality and I think this year it means a little bit more with the SCOTUS rulings last week, to me at least.

THANKS FOR COMING BACK



2 comments:

  1. hey there!

    thanks for the song dude, def needed to listen to that, it's awesome..the video's a plus --> hot guys! haha

    i have just found your blog so I don't know much about you, but about your post: the feeling's understandable, struggling to find the courage to do important stuff in our lives is something i'm sure everybody experiences.

    What's really important is not running from the issue entering in a state of denial, and acknowledging that it needs to be overcome somehow, some time, and it's only us who can do it. Then focusing on that and figuring out how to get it done, definitely tough, but not impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a great song and great video! And those guys are HOT! Kind of heartbreaking though, I was hoping for a different ending of course :-)

    ReplyDelete