Monday, May 21, 2012

straight dude...

Once again I have fallen for a straight kid. I know, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Essentially all I need is a straight guy who likes penis. This kid, Jake, works with me and he recently started hanging out with our small group of now disbanded friends. We were talking about working out and he said he needed to start running, which I already do, and I needed to start lifting, which he already does. So we started working out together. Than we would just hang out a lot and we ended up spending a lot of time together. Now I am sure it is just me deep down desire to have a boyfriend that is reading into stuff too much, but this time I thought this kid was legitimately gay. I will now present the evidence for you all to come to a verdict.
Exhibit A: He wears a purple belt and on some days purple shoes to match....












Exhibit B: While working out he will come over and have me feel his muscles...

Exhibit C: One day we went out to eat and then went to a park and walked around the lake stopping and talking and taking pictures, for a few hours. It would be the perfect date in the future.
(there might have been a little 
less-no touching but you get the idea)
Those are the big ones that stick out in my head. He also has an exact count on not only the number of girls he's had sex with, but a narrowed down number on the actual number of occurrences, and he says he regrets each one.
I think in the past 3 weeks we have not, not hung out outside of work 2 days. Also one day he grabbed my phone to look something up and he opened up the Safari browser and towleroad was up. He said "why are you looking at this page" I asked "what page?" and he said "just kidding I wanted to see what you would say" and that was it.
He also jumped on my xbox to get on my netflix, where Brokeback Mountain is in my queue right on the front page. I don't think he is clueless I'm sure he just has no idea how to approach it. I want to tell him I'm gay anyway just because he has become such a good friend. And I also want to tell him that what I really want to do when I see him is grab his face and make out for 6 hours at a time....babysteps. Haha. I tried to really hard not to fall for him but come on, he's really fucking cute and...well he wears a purple belt.haha.
I guess thats it for now, just needed to get my thoughts out.
Anyone get to catch the solar eclipse last night?? I was doing P90x, which still kills right now.lol.
later

4 comments:

  1. Maybe he's a just a little metrosexual? But if given the same clues, I would have drawn the same conclusions as you. I guess you can start giving away your own obvious clues and hope he figures it out. Or you can be the brave one and reveal yourself first. After all, with this risk, there's the potential for a big reward -- and you already click on a personal level, so why not go for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likes the cock! oh #2 made me laugh out loud so bad I spit m&ms all over my desk. Omg ahahaha Next time y'all workout together, play with him. Tell him that his muscles look smaller and see if he asks you to feel his muscles even more haha I'm envious, I want a cute workout partner.

    I kind of dig the fact that neither of you have verbalized your sexualities to each other. It leaves room for the imagination and fantasy. I say don't tell him you're gay and really observe this kid to see if he keeps dropping hints.

    I'm doing the p90x too! 79 days to go holla

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't matter if he sees himself as gay or not. You guys enjoy hanging out, and he is definitely being intimate with you. I would not be surprised if it does get sexual. Enjoy the time you have together and take it slow. Something more intimate may develop.

    PS -- I'm glad you are feeling each others' muscles out. That's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seems a little gay to me, especially inviting you to feel his muscles... He probably already knows / suspects that you gay. Next time there's an opening, like the Brokeback or Towelroad thing, just tell him very casually that you like guys. I don't see any harm in doing that!

    It may open some... er.... doors for you.

    ReplyDelete