Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm not gay...

Or so I was informed recently at my bar. This guy was talking about how good of a lay he was to the only other person in the bar, who was a lady. He was upset that he got dumped and spent a few hours getting wasted and talking himself up to feel better about himself. Anyway he said he was a good lay and the lady said she hadn't heard that and jokingly asked if I knew that he was good. I just laughed and said don't  involve me in this and then the guy said that he wasn't gay like he thought I was. Then the lady (who is a regular at the bar) said "Chris isn't gay!!!" And the guy said he was joking. But I was just glad that other people have me figured out.........
I guess at least all the work I have put into being "straight" has paid off. I would be pissed if people looked at me and said oh he's gay after all the shit I go through to try and assimilate with the masses. I guess it will make all the funner if I ever come out to the people around here, not that I think I will because I see no benefit, everyone is narrow minded and none of them know any gay dudes so I see no gain for myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment